Tuesday, May 10, 2016

this brain


I got this brain
that doesn't know how to quit
I try but I
can't get no sense out of it
now, that brain spins
over and over again
it's got only one track
like a train that won't end
it's driving me insane
this brain
this brain
this brain
says I love you
it won't let you go
this brain
wants the world to know
that you and me
are a perfect pair
like ginger rogers 
and fred astaire
at the hotel charlemange 
this brain
this brain
this brain

this brain
is bound for glory
this brain
says don't ignore me
this brain
tells the age-old story
of loving you
the whole night through

I got this brain
is the same brain as a bird
I admit
that it's a bit absurd
I can't turn it off
I can't make it stop
and on its list, baby
you're on top
it's driving me insane
I don't mean to complain
but it only knows your name
this brain
this brain
this brain


No comments:

Post a Comment