Thursday, May 5, 2016

That's just my anxious mind


So tonight's my final night in rehab. Tomorrow I go live with my brother and his family for what I hope is a little while. I really just want to go home to my apartment and order pizza and smoke weed, but I'm just gonna have to be patient.

You've had a lot of experience with patience these past few months, farmboy.

No shit, man. I'm so tired of all of this. I'm worried about living with my brother and his family and I'm worried about getting myself uninjured. But, you know, I've been worried about every fuckin' thing during this whole experience, so that's just my anxious mind. All I can do is do my best. and that's what I'm gonna do, man.

You're going to be fine, farmboy. You've accomplished quite a lot so far. I know you're not going to stop now.

Thanks, man. All I can do is try. I really gotta try to not doubt myself. I need to be confident. 

Which is what you should be. You've been taught a good amount of skills and, from what all the information you give me, you've been an excellent student.

What can I say, man? I try, I try.


No comments:

Post a Comment