Thursday, September 8, 2016

Floating out here on my own


How's everything going, farmboy? Is there any news on the therapist front?

I finally found one, but apparently he doesn't do therapy sessions even though he's on all those fuckin' web pages. Too bad; he sounded like just the person I need. 

Why can't anything be easy? All through these past seven months, everything that could go wrong went wrong.

Okay. I'll make sure your surgeon knows that.

Okay, okay, I'm exaggerating. But it feels like it sometimes. I'm still frustrated about having to find a new therapist. Damn, man, I was making such good progress. I was feeling so fuckin' good about it. Fuck, man.

You'll find one soon, farmboy. Just be a little patient.

Fuck, man, waiting is all I ever seem to do. I need somebody now. I feel like I'm just floating out here on my own. I may drift off at any moment.

I need help. Now.


No comments:

Post a Comment