Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I want to finish unfinished business


So I'm meeting a new therapist in a couple hours. Maybe he won't fuckin' leave me like every other fuckin' person does.

Anyway, I need to figure out what I want to tell him. 

Okay, farmboy. What's the most important subject that you want to address?

How about all of the above?

Be serious.

I am. There's a whole lot of issues. I've got more issues than National Geographic.

The most pressing issue is the accident and its aftermath. But all these issues are connected. It all comes down to depression...mental illness. And that's been the fuckin' fact since I was a child. And I want to finish unfinished business.

This childhood shit has been fuckin' torturing me my whole fuckin' life. It's fuckin' taken everything it can from me. I'm emotionally isolated from members of my own species. I can't have close relationships. I can't even have close friends, and it's all because of all this fuckin' shit that I can't even fuckin' remember.

What else? Self-medication. I have to self-medicate all the time. I can't find any better alternative.

I'd also like to know some diagnosis stuff. I'd like to know what the fuck I have. I want to address medications. I want totalk about the chance that I may be bipolar.

Or maybe I'm just fucked.


No comments:

Post a Comment