Monday, September 26, 2016

real life


I don't want to live my life in fiction anymore
I don't want to live the way I've always lived before
I don't want having dreams that never can come true
I don't want to have pretending 
be my point of view
I want real life
in real time
with real friends
I trust as mine
I want to face a day
that I don't dread
I want real life instead

I don't want to use imagination anymore
I don't want to live in isolation anymore
I don't want to be afraid of tears I hide within
I don't want my work to be in vain the way it's been
I want someone to listen
I want someone to hear
I want someone to notice
that I'm actually here
I don't want all those road blocks
dropping in my way
I want my real life someday

take me to the crossroads
I'll go down on damaged knees
ain't taking no for an answer 
ain't saying pretty-please
I still don't know which way to go
but I can't stay still
and either way I'm going
probably won't be my free will
I want real life
I want to know my worth
I want real feelings
that don't always hurt
before my death I want a life that's real
I want to heal


No comments:

Post a Comment