Sunday, September 25, 2016

goodbye to everybody


I'm going to have to learn 
to say goodbye to everybody
'cause everybody's leaving me
as fast as they can
it's a sad, sad situation
it's a mass evacuation
what I did I still don't understand
but I'm sorry
yes, I'm sorry
'cause that's what I'm supposed to say

it's a lot of work
saying goodbye to everybody
people don't return phone calls
especially if they're calling me
I don't know what to do here
guess you could say I'm screwed here
while everybody packs their bags to flee
but I'm sorry
you know I'm sorry
that's what I'm supposed to say

          everybody's leaving
          and I don't know what to do
          I would tell my therapist
          but he's done left me too

my voice is running out
saying goodbye to everybody
my hands are getting tired
from waving farewell
so if I don't see you
remember I need you
I can't face this by myself
but I'm sorry
I'm sorry
that's all I've got to say
I'm sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment