Thursday, December 22, 2016

But when you get burned...


Fuck everything, man. Why does every fuckin' thing in my life have to be such a fuckin' production? Nothing fuckin' works.

So what happened this time, farmboy?

I'm just frustrated, man. I've been trying to get in touch with people who ignore you, I'm dealing with people who can't fuckin' communicate like decent human beings. And it seems like that's the only way it's been going lately.

So I feel like I'm gonna fuckin' explode all the fuckin' time. I fly off the handle at any little thing, mostly at myself and God. I'm so fuckin' angry all the time because I feel like I have no choice but to be a loser, no matter what I do or how hard I work. I always fuckin' go back to square one.

It feels that way, I know. But -- look, farmboy, you've been working. You're doing all this mental health stuff. You're seeing a psychologist, a psychiatrist for medication, a physical therapist, an occupational therapist. You took that ten day mental health training. You exercise, you write songs constantly...

That's because nobody will listen to me otherwise. Not that anybody ever hears the songs...

farmboy, people might listen to you if you give them a chance. You're so busy rejecting yourself that you never reach out.

Well, that's because I'm afraid.

Afraid of what?

Rejection.

You got friends, farmboy. You need to trust them.

But when you get burned...

I know, farmboy. It's hard. It's complicated being human.

Maybe, but I'm proceeding real cautiously. That's the only way I can do it. Or try to do it.

And what is "it", farmboy?

Fuck if I know, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment