Sunday, December 11, 2016

classic example of a fool 2


I've got more issues than national geographic
I wish my dad had worn a prophylactic 
I don't mind being lost in crosstown traffic
I don't know who I am but I know I'm a classic

          classic example of a fool
          blaming the others
          while you hide under covers
          classic example of a fool
          brother, you better
          get your shit together

I'd like you to meet my crazy fiancé
she's best friends with jay z and beyoncé
do you know who they are? oh you do? 
well, you don't say
I picture you listening to harry belafonte

          (who's not a) classic example of a fool
          you don't play a guitar
          you're not a superstar
          classic example of a fool
          you're just a regular joe
          leaving skidmarks in the snow


No comments:

Post a Comment