Friday, June 3, 2022

tic tac toe


real life is like playing tic tac toe
I never can land three in a row
I can do one, maybe two
but three is something I just can't do
I know how to count
I've been to school
I've tried to break all the rules
I try time and time and time again
whatever I do, I just can't win

people say it's easy to try
but winning always passes me by
I choose one square, and then another
I figure it's either one or the other
but I always fail
I always lose
I never know quite what to choose
I'll find my way around it though
give me a chance at tic tac toe

you've got three
draw a straight line
maybe I'll win another time
when luck is strong and going my way
it's going to happy one sweet day
it's hard to hope when you're feeling blue
but hoping is something I know how to do
with all I can and all I know
would you like to play tic tac toe?


No comments:

Post a Comment