Sunday, June 19, 2022

today with you


I don't want to think about the problems
that have followed me all my life
I don't want to remember yesterday
nothing ever seemed to turn out right
I've got my eyes set on tomorrow
and a different point of view
I don't want to think about the future
all I want is today with you

people talk about all my transactions
as if they mean nothing in this world
I'm looking for a reaction
to all the plans and dreams I have unfurled
I don't look back if I can't help it
my past can't tell me what to do
I don't want to think about tomorrow
all I want is today with you

          people come and people go
          but you remain the same
          the only person I desire
          is the one with your full name

yesterday's dreams don't mean nothing
they're just a memory of the past
instead I'm looking for a good friend
and I have found one at last
I have wasted so much time
looking for a live that's true
I don't wnt to think about the future
all I want is today with you


No comments:

Post a Comment