Tuesday, July 19, 2022

I don't care


I don't care
what life throws at me today
I just figure
it's going to happen anyway
all the worry
all the fear
I know it
won't disappear
but I'm gonna make it
out of here
someway
I don't care 
what my troubles say

I don't know
what life has in store for me
but I guess 
I'm going to turn around to see
all my problems
wait outside
but I'm not going to
run and hide
I'm just going to
take that ride
wait and see
I'm not afraid 
of trouble coming for me

          all my life
          trouble has had the upper hand
          it's my life
          trouble has no right to stand

I don't care
about what tomorrow may bring
all I know
is that worry doesn't solve anything
I am strong now
I won't lose
I belong now
it's what I choose
I am not
a victim of the blues
that's for sure
I don't care
I can't be the way I was before
trouble cannot touch me
anymore


No comments:

Post a Comment