Monday, July 18, 2022

master class


I could teach a master class
on how to be sad
I could teach millions
how to feel bad
first you isolate
don't talk to anyone else
hole up in your apartment
talk amongst yourself
don't open the front door
don't think of being free
I could teach a master class
on how to be me

you could take my master class
if you're too happy and sane
just take a look around you
find someone to blame
I could teach you how to criticize
the human that you are
and teach you guilt and envy
that'll get you far
into pain and sorrow
and worries that don't end
I could teach a master class
I hope that you attend

in this brand new master class
you'll find out all the ways
to trap the soul inside you
and throw all the good away
I'll teach you how to panic
I'll teach you how to fret
I'll teach you all the things
you'd just as soon forget
you'll take notes in every session
you'll be acing all your tests
I could teach a master class
'cause I do sad the best


No comments:

Post a Comment