Sunday, August 14, 2011

Five first drafts


farmboy! Good to hear from you.

Man, it's good to hear your voice. I'm still in California. I just wanted to check in.

How's it going?

It's been okay. I've seen friends, seen family. Still worried about financial stuff, and it's spoiled some of this trip, but it could be worse. Thank God for anxiety meds, addictive as they may be.
On the good side, I've written five first drafts for songs so far.

That's great!

Feels so fuckin' good, man. I think I'll have some good core material. I'll share them with you when I get home later this week.
So how are you doing, man? How's the great Pacific Northwest?

Good, good. Nice warm weather.

Great! Look, I'm sorry, but I've gotta cut this short. I'm on someone else's cell phone and I hate to take advantage.

Have a safe trip home, farmboy. Call me when you get back, okay?

Sure thing, man. Take care. Good talkin' with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment