Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thank God for Clonazepam


I just thought I should say hi.

I'm glad you did, farmboy. I've been thinking about you. Has school started?

I'm at work. I am deadly depressed and anxious like you wouldn't believe. Thank God for Clonazepam, I tell you what. This whole fuckin' period, this, what, six month period of the tearing down of farmboy's hopes?

Anyways, this all continues and now I'm working on another way of dealing with this shit. I'll tell you when I know more.

I hate that I'm paying so much attention and wasting all this time and energy on this job.

It'll be over soon, farmboy.

Yeah, but now it's gotten to the point where I can't conceive of good things happening and I'm afraid of every step I take, every encounter I have.

You still have a guitar and an imagination, farmboy.

I'm so thankful, man, you wouldn't believe.



No comments:

Post a Comment