Saturday, August 20, 2011

these problems of mine


there must be a solution
to these problems of mine
I'm hoping and I'm praying
it arrives in due time
'cause the deadlines are coming
and the bills are past due
the rent needs to be paid
and I don't have a clue
of how I'm gonna do it
how I'm gonna do it
but I know that I'm gonna get it done

there must be answers
to these questions I ask
I'm listening and watching
and I'm up to the task
'cause the thoughts keep exploding
all over my brain
and I don't know where to go
at this stage of the game
but I'm gonna do it
I don't know how I'll do it
but I know that I'm gonna get it done

I'm betting that someday soon
Life's gonna give me some elbow room

there's got to be a reason
for these problems of mine
I know one day I'll see it
when they're dead and left behind
all I need is patience
and a mustard seed of faith
a burning hope inside my heart
that I've got just what it takes
'cause I know I'm gonna do it
I know I'm gonna do it
I know that I'm gonna get it done
I know I'm gonna do it
I'll say "There ain't nothing to it"
I know that I'm gonna get it done




No comments:

Post a Comment