Saturday, August 27, 2011

I love self-medicating


I'm depressed. I have no energy and I need to go to my brother's house and wash clothes. I'm trying not to let my fuckin' negativity take over.

From the sounds of thing, farmboy, it sounds like you've been pretty isolated lately.

Since I came back from California, the only person I know that I've seen has been my counselor, which was yesterday. I am isolated. I'm sad and I'm trying to hold my anger in. It may be a good time to numb myself. I love self-medicating.

farmboy...

Look, in just a couple of days I'll be at work. I don't want to get started.

I can imagine.

Just take care of yourself, okay? I know this sounds trite, but it'll all get better.

I don't know, man. I hope so. I hope so like you wouldn't fuckin' believe.



No comments:

Post a Comment