Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Suicide may be a viable option


farmboy! Good to see you. Feeling any better than yesterday?

No. Feeling just as bad if not worse. I've come to the conclusion that suicide may be a viable option after all.

(alarmed) You're not serious...

Let's just say I have this in my mind for the future. Because, from the way I see things, nothing ever really fuckin' changes. And I may need to do some research because this is the way my life seems to go. This doesn't change. I go through these periods of bad luck or something...It never evens out and there aren't enough good things to make up for the shit. (starts to cry) Fuck, man. I'm sorry. I think I'm being punished for something...

farmboy...

I'm sorry. I'm fuckin' worthless. I should have been drowned when I was a baby. That's what they do to puppies, you know. When they don't measure up...

Listen, farmboy, take a deep breath...

It's too late, man. I'm sorry.

(farmboy leaves and goes outside and gets in his truck. The interviewer follows him. farmboy turns the ignition key and the truck starts.)

farmboy, wait!

(tears are streaming down farmboy's face)

I'm sorry.

(farmboy drives away)

farmboy!



No comments:

Post a Comment