Thursday, August 25, 2011

This is a very good thing


Hey, farmboy, you're going back to work soon, aren't you?

Yes, but let's not talk about my fuckin' job yet, okay?

Sure. Whatever you say. What do you want to talk about?

My Kickstarter project got accepted, man. I'm hoping I can finalize everything by the beginning of September.

This is a good thing.

This is a very good thing.

Now I just need to decide how much my financial goal will be. I was gonna go for 3000 dollars, but I'm considering raising that another thousand and using a producer.

Who would you use, farmboy?

That's the thing. I don't know.

So you'll have to do some research.

Looks like it. That could be a lot of fun, you know, seeing who produced who and listening to songs on You Tube. Talking to people. Stuff like that.

That's all good news, farmboy. A new recording!

Yeah. Maybe I'll hand out "It's a CD!" cigars at the release concert, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment