Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to music again


Man, I tell you, what a fuckin' day.

Your job?

Yeah. And, you know, it's reached the point where it's complicated with meetings and my doctor -- I had to see him today to get a note for work and, shit, I started crying in his office. Man, this is taking a toll like you wouldn't believe.

I can tell. This is all so unfair, farmboy.

Oh, man...

I'm so pissed at the amount of time and energy that I've spent and wasted on this fuckin' shit, you know? I feel like let's get back to music again. I'm still gonna do the Kickstarter thing, but I want to give it as much attention as it deserves. And I can't really do that right now. Maybe this weekend.

It would be a good diversion.

True, but the Kickstarter project is more than a diversion. Which is fine. This weekend might be good. We'll see.

I have been playing and I have even been working on one of the songs I wrote in California.

Which one?

"A Peaceful Life."

Good. I like that lyric, farmboy.

Thanks. I think it may work. I worked on that lyric a lot when I was in California, so I don't think it'll be a super-hard rewrite. We'll see, though. Right now I'm mainly working on the music.

I'm glad to hear that.

I'm glad to say it. It helps me to feel like at least that priority still exists. It's the most important one.



No comments:

Post a Comment