Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I unconsciously made this commitment


So, man, this Kickstarter thing is great. I mean, fuck, man, it's just this emotional burst, you know?

Explain it to me, farmboy.

Well, a lot of it just comes down to action, I think. Because I've gotta be responsible with this stuff, which I knew from day one. So inside myself I unconsciously made this commitment. And I'm fuckin' great if I've got a commitment like that.

The other thing is that people are fuckin' giving me money to make a record. These people fuckin' believe in me, man. Fuck.

These are all wonderful things. And you've worked for them. You put in the effort. There wasn't anybody holding a gun to your head.

I know, eh?

Eh? What are you, Canadian?

I would love to be Canadian. But that's another story for another time.

But, yeah, you're right. And it makes me feel good. I have to be successful at my end of this Kickstarter stuff. And that means writing the thank-you emails. That means communicating with people. That means getting the word out. That means...

Working on a new recording?

Yeah, man. Working on a new recording.



No comments:

Post a Comment