Thursday, September 8, 2011

I took a pill


How was the meeting, farmboy?

S'okay. We'll see, but I don't mean that cynically.

Here's what I've been telling some people via facebook, man. It's basically all I want to say about this fuckin' subject that I'd rather not give the time of day to.

Are you okay?

Oh, pretty much. I was anxious earlier. I took a pill. Now I'm calm, but still normal, you know? I'm not bouncing off the walls with high panic. Right now I'm more concerned with the fact that I ended a sentence with a proposition.

What sentence was that?

"It's basically all I want to say about this fuckin' subject that I'd rather not give the time of day to."

That sounds just fine to me, farmboy. We're talking speech here, not the written word.

I know. I'm just trying to be funny. You know, humor?

Har har.

So, this is what I wrote. By the way, "HR" means Human Resources. I'll catch you later, man.

Well, here's the latest. I met with [this guy] who handles disability issues for HR, and I will not be placed at the behavior school due to anxiety issues. They -- HR -- are going to try to find me a placement. This whole experience has been much more complicated than it should have been (for example, HR could have got back to me in June when I called and emailed them). But enough complaining...




No comments:

Post a Comment