Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Same old same old


Hey.

Hey yourself, farmboy.

So it's been a...well, you know, I want to get my job situation straightened out. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm getting a little bored and somewhat worried the longer it gets.

Of course, I did do rewriting on two songs and did do the work needed for the CD today. So that's a plus. On the other hand, I never left the house today.

And who's choice was that?

Oh, it was all mine, completely mine. I was going to go out, but there was really no need. If I went out I was gonna spend money and buy things I didn't need.

Like what?

You know, bad food, non-nutritious food. I don't want to go out if I'm gonna buy potato chips and doughnuts, man. That shit ain't no fuckin' good for you, you know. Plus if I'm at home I ain't working off the calories.

So it hasn't been a bad day by any means. I just know that it can't stay this way forever. I mean, I need to make a living, man.

It's good that you're getting things done, farmboy. The CD, all the Kickstarter stuff...

Yeah. Plus I've gotten to bond with the new Wilco album. I love my Wilco.

Good album?

It's very good. That Jeff Tweedy guy, man. And all those guys in the band, they're so fuckin' good. The CD gets better the more you listen to it, too, which I like a lot. I love when that happens.

So what happens tomorrow?

As far as I know, the same old same old. Except I will leave the apartment at some point.



No comments:

Post a Comment