Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Medical condition


Man, I am so fuckin' nervous. There's this meeting I have to go to at work tomorrow and my union rep's gonna be there and, fuck, I'm scared and I'm not sure why.

Don't be. You'll be fine, farmboy. I've seen this kind of thing before. It's just something that they have to have. They do this with everybody who has a medical condition.

Is anxiety a medical condition?

Are you taking medication for it?

Uh, yeah.

Can you really look at the past three months or so and tell me it's not a medical condition, farmboy?

Okay. You've made your point.

So go in there with confidence. You've done all you could. You'll be fine. Really.

I've already taken a clonazepam today.

Good. Go to bed, put on a podcast. Wake up, work on Kickstarter, work on music...

I've been working on cleaning my apartment. I could continue that.

Do some work on Kickstarter first, though.

Okay.

Take advantage of this time.

Good idea. I'll do that.

Will I really be okay?

Yes, farmboy. Yes, you will.

Thanks, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment