Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nerve and courage


It's another day and I'm waiting to hear from the fuckin' school district about where I'll working. So no work today. I was hoping they'd call, but they haven't. What I've done instead is a shitload of things I needed to do plus I worked on the Kickstarter stuff, which has been put off because of the fuckin' job situation.

And how is that going. farmboy?

It's almost ready. I've got the video, I've got stuff written. All I need now is the nerve and courage and I'll be set.

You have the nerve and courage. There's no problem there. Just make sure everything is where you want it. This is exciting!

It'll be sorta nerve-wracking. If you don't get enough people, you don't get anything. I mean, you have to reach your financial goal.

I really don't think you'll have any problem, farmboy. A lot of people love your music. A lot of people love you.

I hope you're right, man. I could really use a boost.

I know, farmboy. Just be patient. I'm feeling like good things are coming your way.

Thanks, man. It feels good to hear that.



No comments:

Post a Comment