Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy so far


Are you back to work yet, farmboy?

No, and it's beginning to piss me off, you know? They've had plenty of time and I'm running out of fuckin' sick leave, man. Plus it's hard work too not work because you've got to come up with stuff to do so your self-esteem doesn't go down to the dregs. Whatever dregs are.

Anyway, I still can't talk about it much because I'm afraid I'll get upset and it's been a hard summer, man. I'm tired of being emotional. My doctor has me on a new med and I think it's working and I don't want to mess it up.

I'm glad the new medication is working for you. I know it takes a lot of trying before you find the right medicine to take. At least with antidepressants.

Boy, I'll tell you, man, it's a good thing that the Kickstarter experience has been what's happening. There's a good chance I'd be real depressed without it.

Where are you at?

$1845.

And what's your goal?

$3000.

Whoa! You are doing well, farmboy. How many more days do you have?

Like 20, 21. Somewhere around there.

Doing good, farmboy.

Yeah, I'm happy so far. It's gonna be the best work, you know, making this album. Doing...

What you're supposed to be doing?

You're so smart, man. That's exactly right.



No comments:

Post a Comment