Sunday, July 22, 2012

Aurora, Colorado


Man, I've been reading about the shooting in Aurora, Colorado. I don't know when I've heard about anything so fuckin' horrible. I don't know what has happened in this world. The scary thing to me was that this tragedy was so fuckin' thought out. Pre-planned. Fuck.


I know, farmboy. I don't know what to tell you. I'm as shocked as everyone, and it just makes me sad.


I read where the Westboro Baptist Church was going to protest at the memorial. At the memorial! Now, I don't know if they actually came. But I know that their leader -- what's his name? Fred something? Anyway, I guess he made comments about how God sent the shooter...


That man -- Fred Phelps is his name -- I can't stand him and his so-called church.


He's just pure fuckin' evil, man. This shit just makes me furious.


Me too, farmboy.


I just don't understand it. I can't comprehend it...



No comments:

Post a Comment