Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I don't believe in losing anymore


today I am a failure
but that's not the end of the story
tomorrow I could be living large
ready for action
bound for glory
I don't know what the future 
holds in store
but I don't believe in losing anymore


today I am nothing
smaller than a grain of sand
but tomorrow I will know
that's not who I am
damn sure I'll be walking
straight through that open door
I don't believe in losing anymore


God help me
saints preserve us
I just want
to be of service
I may be scared
and shy
and nervous
but that don't mean a thing


today's not been a good day
but it don't go on forever
maybe I'll wake up tomorrow
and things will be a little better
hope's a natural reaction
that will not be ignored
I don't believe in losing anymore



No comments:

Post a Comment