Saturday, October 1, 2016

I got beat up bad


Sorry I haven't been around much, man. I was busy working my way up to either a lobotomy or an exorcism.

Rough couple days, farmboy?

Oh, man, like you wouldn't fuckin' believe, I haven't processed what's happened the last few days. I'm not sure what is "processed" really means, but I hear it all the fuckin' time. But, yeah, it's been rough. I been beat up bad this time, man. Mental illness took me out behind the garage and used the strap on my brown Mexican ass. The fuckin' strap, man. To this day I have problems looking at belts, even in stores.Then it got me to the ground and started throwin' punches, man. Started kicking my ribs. Mental illness hates me, man. Mental illness hates me bad.

(gently, almost fatherly) I know, farmboy, I know. But this will get better. I promise you.
You'll be fine, farmboy. You'll be fine.

Man, sometimes I just need to hear that.You don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment