Saturday, November 12, 2016

I want to see some buildings burn


I am so filled with hate.

I know, farmboy, I know. I'm sorry for all this.

You don't have to be sorry, man. I don't hate you. I don't hate white people. I...I hate that I live in a country where almost half the voters hate people like me who's skin is Brown.

Everybody's saying stay calm. Well, Fuck that shit. I want to see some buildings burn. I don't want deaths, but I'd enjoy seeing those Trump voters get really, really scared. I'm thinking I may have been too fuckin' naive. 

I'm thinking it may be time to get a gun.

I know, farmboy. I don't know what to say. I hope you don't get a gun. But I can't blame you if you do.

Thanks, man. You know, there's more than one reason to have a gun.

What does that mean?

Oh, it's just one of those fun facts you see on TV.

Are you sure?

Of course I'm sure. I'm just saying we live in troubled times, and my being brown, well...


No comments:

Post a Comment