Sunday, November 6, 2016

The worst way to live


Are you having a good night, man? What've you been up to? 

Not a whole lot, farmboy. Just waiting for this election to be over.

Me too. Though I find it fascinating and even entertaining in a way. And that's because I ignored everything for so long -- you know, the accident and the emotional shit -- and here we are. 

Here we are. It's a mess.

It's a fuckin' zoo, man. But I really hate the idea of being scared all the time, which some people understandably are. I mean, I've been afraid of everything all my fuckin' life, and it's the worst way to live. 

I don't know why I was always afraid growing up. And I still am. And I really want to stop all that fear unless it's necessary.

You're on your way, farmboy. I'm proud of you for working so hard. Wait till you see where this is all going to lead you.

What are you talking about, man?

You'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment