Saturday, April 23, 2011

All hail John Prine!


So I've made a decision.

(teasing) About time.

Fuck off, asshole.

Ooh! I'm scared!

Yeah? Well, um...er...

(laughs) What's your announcement, farmboy?

I'm taking the day off!

Good for you!

It's been a rough week and I have to go out tomorrow night and, I don't know, I just want one day to do whatever I fuckin' want. Which is smoke pot and drink beer and play guitar and surf the internet and, you know, jerk off and stuff. I figure I can tell you that.

It's a natural function. I've heard "Donald and Lydia."

John Prine! All hail John Prine! He's just the fuckin' best, man, ain't no one better.

You're changing the subject. farmboy.

Well, duh. You're talking about John Prine.

So I know the amount of stress you've been under and I think it's good that you took the day off. You deserve it. Now get some rest and take it easy on the buttermilk donuts.

You know, I'll have you know that I smoked some weed just so I wouldn't jump in my truck and drive to the evil supermarket where evil food waits for me.

Good choice.

Yeah, I'm sure I'll regret it in a few hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment