Thursday, April 28, 2011

If I had a dog


I tell you man, I just do not have anything right now to write about. My imagination...well, I just haven't...I just want to write a fuckin' song, you know?

What if you stop thinking about it so much, farmboy...

Oh, man, I know and I completely agree. I'm too fuckin' conscious to write a good song. Pisses me off.

Think about other things. What's something you're interested in?

Um...I'm fascinated by wild animals. I'm fascinated by dogs. I love dogs.

I know you do.

Man, if I had a dog my life would be so much better. But, you know, I live in an apartment and I work all fuckin' day and I doubt that I can really afford a dog. But it's something to work on.

You'd feel less lonely, farmboy.

Yeah, I know. It really is something I definitely want in the future.

Listen,, man, I'm gonna go to bed. I'm just now realizing how tired I am.

Get a good night's rest, farmboy.

You too, man. I'm gonna continue thinking about dogs. Maybe I'll dream about dogs. Couldn't hurt.



No comments:

Post a Comment