Thursday, April 7, 2011

No authority in my own life


Well, let me tell you, man, I am so fuckin' lazy. But if I look at my day I, like, worked, I played guitar and I sang and played at work and I exercised and I walked. I mean, that's good stuff, right?

Really good stuff, certainly.

So then I get to surf the internet and listen to podcasts?

Sure, farmboy. You don't need my or anyone else's permission.

Oh, I know. I guess I'm trying to give myself permission.

And how's that going?

You know, it's so fuckin' hard. I have no authority in my own life. Ain't that pathetic as fuckin' hell? Pisses me off.

I bet.

Yeah. So what do I do, Mr. Interviewer Sir?

It's simple, farmboy.

Yeah? Well, don't keep me in suspense.

Action. Take action. Surf the 'net, listen to podcasts, whatever. You've earned it.

Cool. I'm off.

You're welcome.

Uh, yeah. Thanks, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment