Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Renaissance man


Hey, man, help me.

You okay, farmboy?

Yeah, it's just that I...I keep thinking about my failings tonight and I need to get myself out of it. Everywhere I turn, I run into ways where I have failed people, failed myself. It fuckin' pisses me off, man.

In the meantime, I'm eating broccoli. Which is good for me, right?

Right. Now there's something productive you're doing. You're taking care of yourself. Good for you.

Are you makin' fun of me?

Me? I want to encourage you. I meant good for you. Sheesh.

Sorry.

So, O wise one, what the fuck should I do?

You're doing it. Play music, eat broccoli, write, exercise.

Yeah, I'm a fuckin' Renaissance man.

You know what I mean, farmboy.

Look, I'm trying...

That's what I'm saying! You are trying, you are taking action. Don't drag yourself down, farmboy.

Okay. But I'm afraid it's gonna be hard.

C'mon farmboy, you know it's going to be hard.

I know. That's why I'm procrastinating.



No comments:

Post a Comment