Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yeah, a-fuckin'-mazing. man


This fuckin' week, man, what a fuckin' week it's been. So I got to remember that tomorrow is Friday, praise the Lord. Seriously and literally.

How are you going to celebrate, farmboy?

You know, get high, buy something fun to eat, maybe watch Breaking Bad, which I checked out of the library. Play guitar, listen to music, stay up late...

Go out?

I doubt it. I'm going to see my brother and his family Saturday and then I'm meeting with my songwriter group Sunday night.

I'm hoping I can write a song for my songwriter group before Sunday. Man, it's been so fuckin' long. I feel so, I don't know, so...empty when I have a hard time writing.

And yet it always comes back.

Yeah, a-fuckin'-mazing. man. That's the funny thing about it. It always comes back, you're right. That's why I hate romanticizing this shit, you know, the fuckin' writer's block shit. The less attention paid to that, the better.

You sound angry, farmboy.

Oh, I'm pissed. (laughs) But I'm okay. I just want to write songs, that's all. I'm just fuckin' horny for songwriting, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment