Saturday, April 2, 2011

I been isolating myself


Man, I thought I'd drop by, 'cause I haven't been doing much stuff lately. I been isolating myself and it's fuckin' pissing me off, you know?

Why do you isolate yourself, farmboy?

I guess it's because life is safer that way, maybe. I have something else that may be adding to it.

Which is...?

I may be smoking too much weed.

You think?

Fuck you.

I'm sorry.

Anyway, that's something I need to do some thinking about and make some decisions and take some measures toward.

Also, I really need to write a song. It's like having emotional constipation not writing.

You have such a way with words, farmboy.

Well, you're being a fuckin' smart-ass today.

I'm sorry.

Oh, no, I kinda like it.

Hey, anyway, I got supper waiting. I made a tofu stir-fry with rice noodles.

Sounds healthy.

Yeah, that's another thing I'm working on. Tell you more about that later.



No comments:

Post a Comment