Saturday, October 23, 2010

...and see what happens


I don't feel so good.

Do you think you're sick, farmboy?

Oh, I know I'm sick. My stomach hurts, like I get this kinda-sharp pains. Medium pains. And then they go away for awhile and then they comes back. I don't know if it's my fuckin' pre-ulcer condition, which I was diagnosed with quite awhile back. But I'm gonna eat something and go to bed and get actual, real sleep and see what happens.

Did you eat anything funny?

I had lunch with my brothers and their wives up at the falls in the lodge. I had a reuben sandwich with the sauerkraut on the side. I'm not a big fan of sauerkraut. It really wasn't very good, and maybe that's contributing to my current condition.

So you're going to get a good night's sleep? Sounds like a good plan, farmboy.

I'm gonna wait and see what fuckin' happens, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment