Saturday, October 30, 2010

Boo fuckin' hoo


I gotta tell you, man, this songwriting thing is so fuckin' difficult sometimes, It just ain't fair, man, it's just not right. I mean, I've devoted my life to this stuff and what do I get? An imagination that needs a jump start, that's what. On top of everything else, the writing is just so fuckin',,,

Farmboy, stop and listen to yourself.

Um...

Let me ask you: What advice would you give yourself? What would you say to yourself?

Well...actually, I'd say something like...like...boo fuckin' hoo, man, cowboy up and stop yer whining, farmboy. Here you have the blessing of music in your life, you're gifted with friends and family and an artistic passion and you try writing for ten minutes and you're fuckin' bawling like a fuckin' baby.

Okay. Now let's move on.

Move on? But I'm not finished beating myself up for a few minutes of frustration!

Yes you are. Move on, farmboy.

(grumbles) Okay. But I'm not happy about this and I'm not doing this by my own choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment