Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stress reduction time, for sure


What's up, farmboy?

Everything but my paycheck! (laughs)

That's pretty funny.

I'm just trying to not get too fuckin' stressed out. In a weird way, I'm actually succeeding. Especially in a little while, when I drive to my friend's house to buy some weed. Then it will be stress reduction time, for sure.

What's stressing you out?

Work, for one thing. They keep wanting me to be in two places at once, which is fuckin' impossible. But I don't want to pay any more attention to my fuckin' job than I have to.

The other thing is this surprise party I'm planning for a friend of mine, but I think it's getting taken care of. It was looking a little bit out of control, but fuck it, y'know? It'll get done and it'll be good, and at least I'm planning it for the right reasons.

Which are?

It's for a really good friend of mine that I've known for years, and it will be a good time for everybody.

Sounds like you've got things under control, farmboy.

I better. I'm so fuckin' tired of being stressed out.

I bet.

Yeah, for sure.

Listen, I have to make a phone call and I want to play at least one song on the guitar. It pisses me off when these things take attention away from my music. I mean, it really pisses me off.

As well it should.

I know. In a way, I'm glad that it pisses me off...

It means you have your priorities right.

That's for fuckin' sure, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment