Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Low-key is okay with me


Feeling any better, farmboy?

Right now I feel fine, thanks for asking. It comes and goes and I worry about it, 'cause that's what I do. I'm good at worrying.

If it's having to do with an ulcer, you are good at worrying.

Har har. Funny guy.

Hey, you know what?

No. What?

It's my birthday!

Really?

Yeah.

Happy birthday, farmboy!

Thanks.

What did you do?

Not much, but I took the day off work and I got some nice phone messages from people. I smoked some weed and bought Thai food takeout and went CD shopping, but I only bought this EP by Telekinesis. I played guitar and ate foods I like. I listened to This American Life. But I really didn't feel good physically for most of the day.

But it was still a good day. Low-key, but good. Which is just fine with me. Between work and company and gigs, I haven't had the alone time that I need. So I got that plus the cool messages and Thai food and shit. I don't need to fuckin' party or fuss or anything. Low-key is okay with me.

What are you going to do now?

Eat some Thai food. Happy birthday to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment