Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tired of my own inaction


Hey, man.

Hey, farmboy. What have you been doing this weekend?

Saw this great movie called The Social Network.

The movie about Facebook?

Yeah. It was really good. I'd like to see it again, and I hardly ever see movies twice. Maybe I'll even buy it when it comes out on DVD, but it would depend on the extras. I almost never buy DVDs. Really, I've kinda been trying to cut down on buying things, you know.

That's smart in this economy.

Well, that's only part of it. You know, like it's what's inside your mind after you've read a book...I don't know if I'm explaining it right, but I bet you know what I mean.

I do. I can relate.

Anyway, it was a great movie, just fascinating.

Also, I did some cleaning...

You??? You hate cleaning!

I hate cleaning and I live in a mess. I also hate living in a mess.

It was kinda a thing of being tired of my own inaction. You know, I feel like I'm always making plans to clean, but I never actually do it. I feel like I do that with everything. I'm always making fuckin' plans and I was feeling like I never ever really do anything. So I did something. And, I have to tell you, man, I've felt good all afternoon.

So I'm thinking I need to apply this thinking to my music. Figure out what I want and how to get it.

Great! You can start bouncing ideas off me, and I can help you make a plan.

But I'm always making plans!

But you still need to. We'll figure out actions also.

Okay. Yeah!

I'm holding you to this, farmboy.

I'm holding myself to this, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment