Monday, October 25, 2010

The culprit here


How are you feeling, farmboy? Last time we talked your stomach was hurting.

It still is. It's an on-and-off thing and it's not as bad as Saturday, thank God. But it hurt like a fuckin' sonovabitch this morning, like at 3 a.m. I ended up calling in sick at work, and I'm having problems sleeping. I'll just have to go to the doctor if it doesn't get better. It was pretty good this afternoon, but I started feeling it while I was at the grocery store. So I just took some medicine and now I'm drinking water and eating something. I haven't eaten for a while, so that may be contributing.

What are you eating?

Oh, just some bread and butter.

How's the music going?

I haven't been playing much today, but I just got finished playing. I'm working on a new song, but I'm not sure what it's about yet.

So I'm staying home tomorrow...

That's a good idea, I think. You need rest. You've been busy and your life has been stressful, especially at work.

Yeah. That's what I kinda think might really be the culprit here, the job stress. But I'm hoping that will be over soon.

Will you let me know how you're doing tomorrow?

I will, man, I will.

Hang in there, farmboy.

Thanks. I will.




No comments:

Post a Comment