Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cashing in all my good karma


Hey, man.

Hey, farmboy. How did the video shoot go?

It went well, thanks. It's done...or rather, my part is done. You know, the pitching of the product, trying to sell it, all that shit. And I was okay. Not great, but I'm hoping I come across as honest 'cause that's what I want to be -- honest.

So my part's done and it's a major relief, man. Like I'm glad I have that over with, you know?

So what's next on this Kickstarter trail?

Well, I tell ya. I'm gonna submit the application in a couple days. Really, I think the main thing that I need to do is just be honest about what I'm doing, 'cause Kickstarter -- you know, I'm the kind of person they fuckin' made Kickstarter for. I'm a creative person who needs funding for a project.

You know, it's funny. I feel like, if I have any good karma and if all that karma stuff is true, then, man, I'm cashing in all my good karma for this project.

I think you've got plenty of good karma, farmboy.

What's that phrase? From your lips to God's ear? You know, something like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment