Sunday, July 17, 2011

In the foreseeable future


Hey, man, I'm sorry. I'm always such a fuckin' downer.

Hold up, farmboy. What's up?

I'm just not feeling well physically, that's all. My stomach is doing its ulcer-like activities and I have this sort-of heaviness in the middle of my chest, and I think I'll be okay from this, you know? I'm getting this stuff a lot more recently. I'll go to the doctor if I need to, so, like, no worries.

You know, farmboy, your life has been extremely stressful since March. And then with all this stuff about the job and the never ending problems with money, well...It's no wonder your stomach's hurting.

I know. I gotta find some way to learn how to handle all this stress. I've been eating better, with some stupid exceptions...

Let that go, farmboy. Don't beat yourself up. Please.

Yeah, I know, I'll let it go.

So I've been doing some deep breathing pretty much every day. And starting tomorrow I'm going to wake up and drink some coffee and have breakfast and then go to the park with my guitar. I'm going to take a walk and then play some music outside before I come home.

That sounds great, farmboy.

Thanks. Me and the counselor worked that out. I want to get into the discipline of doing that five days a week. It will be good for me, plus I won't be getting up and smoking weed every single morning.

I figure life is gonna be somewhat challenging in the foreseeable future so I gotta give myself all the advantages I can, like living well physically and mentally, too -- being social, going to see friends, you know. Not fuckin' isolating myself.

That's a big one.

You ain't kidding, man.

I'm here...

...if I need help. I know. And don't think I don't appreciate it.



No comments:

Post a Comment