Sunday, July 10, 2011

You know I'll be fine


Not much today to report, I'm glad to say. I didn't do nothin', man, I just, like, slept and watched DVDs of season three of Breaking Bad. I love that show.

Did you worry much, farmboy?

I always worry. It's always in the back of my mind. My fuckin' stomach hurts all the time, man. I had this pre-ulcer condition a while back and it is returning now that my life is nothing but constant stress and sadness and anger and especially worry.

But, fuck it, man, it was a good day, really, because I let myself have a good day. Tomorrow is Monday and I have to figure out if I'm going to California and where are some places to get gigs and then there's all that Kickstarter stuff. And the fear is that I won't do it; I'll wake up in the morning all depressed and then I'll get stoned and do fuckin' nothing. And that pisses me off. I can't afford to live my life like that. Financially or emotionally.

You know, you can come to me if you need to talk. I'm one of many who are concerned about you.

You don't have to worry, man. You know I'll be fine. My problem is I don't know that I'll be fine. But I will.

That is true, farmboy. You will.

Yeah. It's the getting there that's so fuckin' hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment