Sunday, July 31, 2011

I am just a fuckin' mistake


So how was the video shoot...

(The interviewer looks at farmboy, who looks like he's been crying.)

What's wrong, farmboy? Are you all right?

I'm all depressed and...my fuckin' feelings are hurt again 'cause I'm not playing at the big gig all my friends are playing at. And I feel like nothing is ever going to go right for me and that everything I do is a mistake. I'm fucked financially and job-wise and the only fuckin' thing I do, this music stuff, has been rejected by...by my friends.

Well, fuck this. I've smoked pot and I'm taking this generic Pepto Bismol stuff for my stomach, since all I have to show for the past three or four months of stress and worrying is my fuckin' ulcer.

Fuck, man, I am just a fuckin' mistake.

farmboy, you're depressed and you're not seeing things clearly...

I am so sad. I am so sad.

farmboy...

Man, I can't really fuckin' think right now. I'll talk with you tomorrow.

Are you okay, farmboy?

I'm fine. I'm not going to do anything stupid, other than eat this apple fritter I bought on the way home. No need for worry.

You sure?

I'm okay. Really.

Call if...

I will. Thanks, man. I just have to not think for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment