Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fuckin' panic, fuckin' anxiety



You knew this would happen, didn't you? That I would end up freaking out, man, just fuckin' freaking out. I all fuckin' weird, man, and I don't know what I can do...


Whoa, farmboy! I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm talking about everything, man.

(phone rings and farmboy answers)

It's my brother. I need to go pick him and his wife and kid at the airport.

Okay. But first let me know what this is all about. Take a deep breath. And another one. You need to get yourself settled down.

I'm just having a meltdown, man, about money and this summer and my life and I'm sick and I haven't seen family or friends in days and I'm just a fuckin' mess, man.

Would you say you're in a state of panic, farmboy?

Yeah. (farmboy breathes deeply, begins to calm down)  Fuck, man, fuckin' panic, fuckin' anxiety. I knew this would happen at some point. Man, it's a fuckin' killer, and this fuckin'...I been sick since before school ended.

Listen, man, I think the worst of it is over...and I think it's because I got to talk to you. Thanks, man, thanks. I just needed to talk to somebody, I'm so fuckin' isolated and scared and sick and alone, and...

Listen, man, I gotta go to the airport...

Are you okay, farmboy?

I think so.


Call me if you need me.


Will do, man. Thanks.





No comments:

Post a Comment