Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I hate being sick


Fuck, man, I'm so fuckin' sick, man. I went to work and luckily I got to come home about an hour early. I feel like shit.

I'm sorry, farmboy. Now that you're home, are you going to rest up?


I'm gonna try to, man. I really need to rest. This fuckin' sickness affects my sleep, even though I am at least getting a good amount of sleep. That's important, I think.

Sleep is very important.


Man, you got that right. So I'm drinking lots of fluids and now that I'm home, I don't have to spend much energy on anything. That's what I've noticed about this illness -- any exertion of energy makes it worse.

I hate being sick.

This kind of stuff makes me realize how glad I am that quit smoking cigarettes. And I loved cigarettes.

They're no good for you, farmboy.


No fuckin' shit. Yeah, they're kind of seductive little things. Come in nice little boxes. They cost a lot of money.

So I'm gonna rest and read the new John Irving novel. At least it's good timing for that.

Enjoy yourself, farmboy. Get some rest.


Thanks, man. I will.



No comments:

Post a Comment