Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I fucked up


I fucked up, man. I got up really early this morning, so I went and smoked...well, not weed, but the resin I scraped from the pipe. Desperate times, man.


I guess. You've run out of marijuana, I take it?


No, actually. I can't afford it and it takes up too much time and energy in my life. I love it, but it's like fuckin' donuts, you know? If there's a donut in the apartment, I'm gonna eat it. But I don't really want to completely quit. So what I did was I took my weed (which wasn't a whole lot) and stashed it somewhere where I have to drive to get it. So, like, even if I want it, I can't readily get ahold of it.


Of course, if this doesn't work I'll have to give it up completely, I guess. I'm addicted, which I've accepted. But I don't want to be addicted anymore. So we'll see.


So I knew it was gonna be rough and that I would do things like scrape the bowl. And that's fine, 'cause I'm not gonna get a whole lot from it, believe me. In fact, there's not much more I can get. which I'm really glad about.


So, farmboy...what would you say the problem is? 


The problem is I didn't go out today and hunt for work. I made a list of places and I'm ready for tomorrow but that doesn't help me from feeling bad today.


Okay, farmboy, here's what you do. Get ready, get your stuff, and drive to at least one place and give the activity director your stuff.


But...


It'll be okay. I just want you to know that you can do it, that you can take action. Then you can come back and call me if you want and tell me how it went. But you need to get out of your apartment.


(farmboy gets up from his chair.)


Okay. Call you in a few.





No comments:

Post a Comment