Monday, June 11, 2012

Other people shoot heroin


I don't feel too good. I've gotten some kind of summer cold or something, I don't know. Pisses me off, but what can you do,right? Anyway, I'm sneezing and my body is achy and my stomach hurts. Ain't no fuckin' fun, man.


Plus, see, I have no sick leave. I can't get sick now. I've only got a week to go, fer chrissake! 


So you know the drill, farmboy. Fluids, aspirin, rest. Maybe you should go to bed early.


Naw, I won't sleep. I just drank a big ol' cup of strong coffee.


Why are you drinking coffee for at this hour, farmboy? Won't the caffeine keep you up? And didn't you say your stomach was hurting?


And aren't you so full of fuckin' questions? The answer to all your questions is: I just don't care about work. I get rebellious. (laughs)  Other people shoot heroin, I drink a cup of coffee.


But, yeah, I know you're right. I need to watch it and I need to get rest and sleep and that sort of stuff. It goes like this every time about this year: I just don't care. The good thing is that I'm aware of this and I can watch it. 


So, yeah, the main thing is to get well and to not stress out about stuff -- 'cause that's just gonna make my health worse.


That's true, you know. You have a tendency to be stressed, farmboy.


And anxious and freaked-out and scared...


And human...


Yeah, yeah, this human stuff, I don't know, man. I just don't know. We human beings are just so stupidly complicated. And everybody everywhere thinks they know your life better than you do. So you gotta rebel!


Drink a cup of coffee!


That'll show 'em!





No comments:

Post a Comment